Sunday, October 18, 2009

The Pumpkin Patch

I want to apologize up front for the massive amount of pics, but there were too many good ones to choose from. The only pumpkin patch on the island has grown so much each year and the girls had a great time! Hailey is excited to carve her pumpkin and pull out the seeds and slime!

Ready to look for a pumpkin...it was windy and dusty so Rylee and Hailey wore Tiffany's and my glasses and Colin had his own!

Kailee and Mason



The only picture of all 5...Colin, Mason, Hailey (with her bum in the air), Kailee, and Rylee
Showing off her muscles

One of my favorites...poor Kailee girl...I've been stressing to Hailey to grab her under the arms and not her neck! :) Apparently the dust got to her head!


Showing off their pumpkins!

This blank smile stare of Hailey's drives me insane!!! She will sit there and pose, but then drifts off into lala land!!! Kailee is like, "sit? what?!" She's laughing in this picture because she just threw her pumpkin! Ughh!
Showing a little life!
When she snaps out of it, this is the face she makes! One extreme to the next!
Sneak attack from Leila
Hailey insisted on getting a pumpkin for Leila. I obliged when I saw she picked such a small one.


LOVE this picture!!! So bummed it's blurry!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: